The Cosmopolitan Club offers its members a wide variety of programs, activities and events including:
Spouses and other guests of Club members are always welcome.
- 70+ compelling speakers each year
- Five book clubs, three language tables, a film studies group, mah jongg, bridge, yoga and tai chi, for your mind and body
- Monthly local and regional excursions
- Four seasonal parties and other social events
- Six exhibition openings and “Meet the Artist” events in the Gallery
- Annual Holiday Boutique
- Use of the Club for private events
- Access to wonderful facilities at more than 20 reciprocal clubs around the country and the world.
- Outreach & financial support for local non-profits
Members are encouraged to be involved in the operations of the Club. Those who wish to participate in the governance of the Club can join and serve in leadership positions on the committees that manage the Club’s affairs; more than 100 such positions are filled by Club members. And any member with a particular interest can spearhead the formation of a new group within the Club to share that interest with like-minded women; yoga, bridge, book and film study groups are examples.
"The Cosmopolitan Club of Philadelphia is a warm and welcoming community of thoughtful, dynamic women who are engaged in the region's artistic, intellectual, business, community service and civic life."